Can you revert back to stock rom and kernel after changing it? Phones and Tablets
Moreover, you can also use this application to unbrick MediaTek device, solve black screen issues, and fix the boot loop without losing data. SP Flash Tool is designed to work with Android smartphones and tablets using MediaTek (MTK) chipsets. Unfortunately, the tool is incompatible with devices featuring other chipsets, such as Qualcomm, Exynos, or others. After successful completion, you should see the “Download Ok” message on the screen with a green checkmark.
- You can also install them right from your PC/Mac if you opt for the adb sideload method.
- Interested users may proceed to our tutorial on how to use SP Flash Tool to flash Android phone https://tjaraa.com/iqoo-7-firmware-boosting-performance-and-enhancing/.
- In order to use Samsung Cloud on a non-Samsung phone, you must first download the Samsung Cloud app and then access content from a web browser.
- One popular method is to use AirSync From DoubleTwist,which will sync data between your computer and your smart phone, as iTunes works for iOS users.
- We will head on and demonstrate two different methods to backup Android ROMs.
It also allows for Advanced Memory testing and the verification of Reading/Writing Parameters. Download the Smart phone flash tool for Windows and Linux from the links provided below. It is used to flash stock ROM to unbrick the device, fix bootloops, and also to manually upgrade/downgrade the Android software. Smart Phone Flash Tool, commonly known as SP Flash Tool, is a cross-platform program that is used for flashing stock firmware, custom recovery, and hard brick device repair. The tool is fully compatible with any device that has a MediaTek chipset.
- Replacing the stock recovery with a custom recovery such as TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) gives you access to the parts of your device that were previously off limits.
- If your device does NOT have boot ramdisk, get a copy of the recovery.img.
- If you don’t want to upload your backup to cloud storage or look for a method that does not require the internet, this method is for you.
- The first method uses TWRP Recovery; this tool is widely used to completely flash ROM, Zip files, and backup android ROM.
- Your Android device should be backed up in this manner.
With the command, a number of device actions, such as launching apps, can be accelerated. The ROM developers can spend much less time updating their devices as a result. Before you begin loading the flashable zip file, you must first install Android Debug Bridge, also known as the Android Debug Bridge. Make sure the system detects your Android phone by connecting a USB cable to it. There are various ways to install custom ROM on any Android smartphone or tablet.
If the same thing happens to you, then you need to fix your corrupted Android device as soon as possible to use it flawlessly like never before! If we talk about the reasons behind corrupted Android devices, then the causes can be file corruption, installing tricky apps, etc. Android devices are good to go with, but there are times when the version that you get is not the one that you wished for! In such a scenario, you can reinstall Android OS and all default drivers on your phone or tablet for a flawless and better Android experience. The link above is video showing a feature in Android 5.0 and above called Tap and Go restore. It is pretty amazing when it works right,so give it a try next time you get a new smartphone or tablet. You can also back up your SMS messages, phone call logs, and homescreen wallpapers in one go.